Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

parking pass?

portis426

Depends.

If you're going to tailgate, green is the most popular. They're expensive because you're really paying for the right to "hot" tailgate near the stadium, incl. BBQ and alcohol and then have somebody clean up after you.

If you just want to park, red and blue are cheaper because they're a bit further out. You can also hot tailgate in those lots.

Cash parking is even cheaper, but you have to take a shuttle in. It's two miles from the stadium. Again, you can hot tailgate if you want.

There are plenty of sites that sell passes and which display the price. Prices vary from site to site, depending on how close it is to game day.

Do a search on OFFICIAL PARKING in the stadium forum for more info.

Edit: Nevermind, the search function sucks. Here ya go: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205977

Ive got a blue parking pass and its fine to tailgate in. It is a bit further away than most of the green lots. If you have a specific reason to be in the green lot(want to tailgate with friends who are in the green lots/etc then go green, if you just want tailgate and meet some new friends, then the blue is fine.) And the walk isn't really THAT much further, it only sucks when the Skins lose, then its a loooong dreadful walk back to your vehicle. Then again, when the Skins win you'll be high fiving and singing the fight song all the way back and you wont notice the long walk!

Thanks for the feedback NCS. I had a green lot pass 3 years ago when i had season tix and blue was the best i could get w/o paying an arm and a leg. Do you usually park in the same part of the blue lot? Let me know and mi beer es su beer.

No, you can hot tailgate in any lot including the cash lot. But I think the green lot is most popular because it's closer to the stadium than red or blue and therefore more fun to tailgate in.

Yes...the Blue Lots are much less fun to tailgate in.

We hate the big parking spots, the wide open spaces to set up our tables, canopies and grills. The proximity of the port-a-pots and, (and the woods ;)), makes the experience less fun also.

We also hate the long walk, even with the :secret: shortcut.

Having the cops stop the Arena Dr. traffic, for the Blue lot fans to leave, sucks too.

My advice?

Stick with the fun Green/Orange/Purple lots, and we'll take one for the team by continuing to park in the Blue Lots....

Yes...the Blue Lots are much less fun to tailgate in.

We hate the big parking spots, the wide open spaces to set up our tables, canopies and grills. The proximity of the port-a-pots and, (and the woods ;)), makes the experience less fun also.

We also hate the long walk, even with the :secret: shortcut.

Having the cops stop the Arena Dr. traffic, for the Blue lot fans to leave, sucks too.

My advice?

Stick with the fun Green/Orange/Purple lots, and we'll take one for the team by continuing to park in the Blue Lots....

Yeah, ok. You sound like my dad. He tells everybody Seattle sucks, it rains all the time, horrible place to live. He just wants people to stop moving out there. lol

Blue Lot #8 is both the closest and the best for tailgating. you usually have to be there 2 hours before a game to get a spot.

Thanks for the feedback NCS. I had a green lot pass 3 years ago when i had season tix and blue was the best i could get w/o paying an arm and a leg. Do you usually park in the same part of the blue lot? Let me know and mi beer es su beer.

Archived