Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens is a Redskin

the Cowboys hate him and now, so do the Giants... he always finds a way to completely pi$$ off our divison rivals... and i love it!

i've seen threads complaining about TO and it's a joke... he has fun playing the sport and everyone has fun watching him... who cares how he celebrates? he physically dominated today... i know Albert Connell could dominate Jason "does my hair look ok" Sehorn, but still, TO took over this game...

TO *should* be a Redskin, because he sure as hell plays like one at heart...

:high:

Originally posted by clubisyohankovic

I thought you meant that he's a Redskin because he took 2 stupid unsportsmanlike conduct plays back to back, at a time when field position was critical. Luckily the Giants bailed him out with equally stupid behavior.

lol

if the Giants didn't retaliate, i don't think TO would have been caught at all... they always see the 2nd person, but since it involved TO, i think they knew he instigated it...

Shockey is just as guilty, so Giant fans have nothing to whine about...

He is hands down the best receiver in the league. I don't want to hear "If Moss plays hard" or Harrison with his 240 catches this year or what not. There are no "ifs" with that guy and he takes over any game where Garcia decided to throw to him. I would cream myself if he ever became a Skin.

Archived