Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biggest Lot Of Redskin Cards Possibly Ever

FunBunch7

Hey fellow Extremers...

About a year ago I bought a lot of 1,400 Redskin cards off e-bay...each one is in it's own protective sleeve..I never actually counted them all, but that's whats the auction said. They are all in 3 trading card boxes with one measuring 7 inches, the other 12 inches and the final 16 inches...so you trading card buffs should be able to calculate how many cards it actually is, and remember they are each in their own sleeve. Cards are all in Mint to excellent condition.

I have looked through them once and there are alot of duplicates, but there are definitely some cards worth having...mostly they are players from the 90's...some early 90's when we still had a good team...there are some from the 80's...Russ Grimm, George Rogers, The Posse...players form our Super Bowl years. There are also some "special edition" cards of old time greats.

Yeah there are some duds too...Jeff George, Michael Westbrook, etc...but this is a great collection to "fill" your current collections. I just never had the time to go through it all and figure it should be in the hands of someone who is more into collecting than me. There are some Portis cards too.

I am willing to part with the whole lot for $100. I will pay for the shipping...this is about what it cost me when I bought them last year. I am getting some pictures developed that I hope turn out okay...if so I will scan them in and have them avaialble to send you if you are interrested.

If I don't sell them here to one of my fellow ESers, I will put them on e-bay. I would just rather it go to a true Skins fan and not some guy trying to make a profit.

I will accept a check or I do have a PayPal account...I have only used it for when I buy things off e-bay so not sure how it would work otherwise.

My e-mail is scott@mortgagebeacon.us

Archived