Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Talk about a roller coaster ride!!

djspinoy

As down and bummed out i was last night when JC went down to what looked like could be a season ending injury and later that half Marcus goes out with a dislocated elbow..I am soooooo relieved to hear that JC is day to day and Marcus will miss 2 weeks and will probably be back for Miami..This is as good of news as we could have hoped for!! I'm so pumped i just bought tickets to the philly game november 11th :point2sky section 141 row22.. :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

As down and bummed out i was last night when JC went down to what looked like could be a season ending injury and later that half Marcus goes out with a dislocated elbow..I am soooooo relieved to hear that JC is day to day and Marcus will miss 2 weeks and will probably be back for Miami..This is as good of news as we could have hoped for!! I'm so pumped i just bought tickets to the philly game november 11th :point2sky section 141 row22.. :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I will see you there. :cheers:

:eaglesuck

I definitely hear you about Marcus Washington. I'm still worried though, two weeks is very soon to comeback from a dislocated elbow. Am I the only one that's worried that this will be a lingering injury throughout the season? I would like to have Marcus @100%. Last season, he wasn't the same after his hip injury. :helmet:

Archived