Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you believe this??

Joey T

Marvin Lewis related media quote:

[After being passed over for the Tampa Bay head-coaching job, Lewis has been forced to subsist on a $3.6-million, three-year contract for the Washington Redskins as their defensive coordinator and assistant head coach. Lewis says that fulfilling that contract has been one of the "sacrifices" he's been forced to make in dealing with the NFL's refusal to hire minority head coaches.]

Another quote:

[Other sacrifices have included assisting Redskin head coach Steve Spurrier in the running of the entire team, a responsibility which came as "a shock" to assistant head coach Lewis. Lewis added that he has managed to deal these ordeals with Spurrier and the Redskins through a series of anger management classes.]

Anger Management Classes???

I have only one question: How does Arrington, Smoot, Champ, Gardner, Big Daddy and the rest of our D manage their anger during the course of a game? Not through anger management classes. I can see why Marvin has not passed the interview process for HC of an NFL team. He could use an aide to stymie his anger during the interview...........etc.........

How can our D be committed to his scheme when they almost assuredly know that Lewis will only be here, short term? He will bolt at the first chance of becomming a HC. Who's kidding whom?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Joey T

This joke is on you ASF:laugh:

Cry wolf, you're gonna get bit:doh: Take care my brother.

Now for more serious stuff...........:pint:

I'm off for the good stuff, too, now. :pint: Kinda sorry you got caught in the ASF web, but all in good fun. :)

By the way, I also suggested today that Spurrier make an example of a player for fumbles and penalties and, literally, crucify the player on the practice field. See, that was a joke, too.

Don't believe everything you read. Especially not from me.

:evil:

Originally posted by Atlanta Skins Fan

By the way, I also suggested today that Spurrier make an example of a player for fumbles and penalties and, literally, crucify the player on the practice field. See, that was a joke, too.

D@mn! And I thought that was a good idea, too! ;)

Archived