Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jersey buying question

smokinskinsfan

Can someone explain to the difference between the types of jersey's that are for sale. What is the real difference between replica and non-replica. What places are to be avoided with shopping on the internet and what places (even locally here in dc) are good places to shop..Also whats 'bad' about the ebay ones..I just see that come up alot on boards...

thanks for the info..

chris

Can someone explain to the difference between the types of jersey's that are for sale. What is the real difference between replica and non-replica. What places are to be avoided with shopping on the internet and what places (even locally here in dc) are good places to shop..Also whats 'bad' about the ebay ones..I just see that come up alot on boards...

thanks for the info..

chris

I can't comment about where to buy. However, there are 3 types of Jerseys that you can buy, Replicas, Premieres and Authentics. The replica jerseys are the cheapest, the name and number are ironed on and the material is thin. The premiere jerseys are a heavier fabric and the name and numbers are sewn on. The authentic jerseys are the most expensive. They have elastic in the sleeves and are very similar to the jerseys the players wear on the field. I owned a couple replica jerseys and hated them because after a certain amount of wash cycles the name and number start to flake away. I now only buy premieres, they are only about 20 or 30 dollars more expensive then replicas but the quality is great. I have never puchased an authentic simply because I believe that the premiere jersey's are all I need.

Archived