Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Threat.

skins53

:dallasuck My fellow skins we are back and we are going to shock the nfc east. giants will wish they had tiki, and the cowgirls had the tuna. whith the addition of landry i whant to see T.O AKA aligator arms catch a ball in the midle and realize... suprise. Hail to the redskins from SO CAL 818. :dj: SUPER BOWL PARTY. REPLY WITH PRIDE. HAIL TO MIGHTY REDSKINS.

im thinkin about puttin a 100 down on the Skins winning the super bowl...40 to 1 odds.

Skins win the Super Bowl...I win 4gs...and that would literally be the greatest night of my life...

I live for days like that...

a guy can dream cant he.

You would actually do better making a few bets....starting with the Skins to make the playoffs.....then betting on individual games....then rolling up to winning the NFC.....then roll over whatever amount you like into the SB.

Regardless of who we play, we will be underdogs against the AFC representative, and you will be getting better than 2:1 on the moneyline in the SB.

By that time.....your 100 starting bet would be a nice sum, and you can parlay your winnings into the big game.

In 2005, with 5 games left in the season, I put down a grand on the Skins to win the SB at 80-1. I did it on tradesports, a site that allows you to sell your bet at anytime, much like how the stock market works.

Anyway....after winning five straight....and then winning in Tampa....my 1k had only turned into like $2,800 before our loss at Seattle. We were getting no respect, even though we were on fire.

I was sure after the Tampa game that my 1k would be worth 10-12k....but it was not. I would have done so much better by betting that money on every single game at the end there, and my 1k would have been 25k even before the SB started.

If nothing else....check the odds on the Skins to just make the SB game...they are probably through the roof....30 to 1 or so.

Then your 100 becomes 3k......then take that 3k, lay it on the SB at good odds....and your 3k becomes 6-7k.

I just checked the odds on Bodog.

The Skins are 20/1 to make the SB....40/1 to win it.

If you bet the 20/1......your 100 becomes 2k after that game, given that the Skins win it.

Then take that 2k.....and you will get better than even odds to bet the Skins in the Superbowl.

If the Skins win the SB......your 2k bet will return 6k.......rather than just 4k. Or, once you win the 2k.....you can take a few hundred off the table, and roll the remainder in at good odds to still make your 4k. This is especially good in case you lose confidence in the SB game....like if we have Betts go down in the NFC championship game.....and you then believe the SB bet is too risky.

That is the lower risk.....bigger profit....smart money way to play it.

Good luck if you do.

im thinkin about puttin a 100 down on the Skins winning the super bowl...40 to 1 odds.

Skins win the Super Bowl...I win 4gs...and that would literally be the greatest night of my life...

I live for days like that...

a guy can dream cant he.

An even better bet....one that the sharps will be betting on....and one you will like judging by your nickname....is to take the Seminoles to win it all at 30-1.

While I think you are already aware that the FSU, Miami and Florida players only care about the national title, and the second they lose one game....they give up on the season and look forward to signing multi-million dollar nfl contracts...this bet has huge merit this season.

First, whoever wins the state of Florida is winning the national title.

Secondly, FSU has the best coaching staff on earth this year, with the new offensive stud that singlehandedly crushed the Notre Dame program for the next ten years, and exposed the joke of a head coach up there for what he is.

Third....the FSU schedule is incredibly easy this year.....Miami and Florida are the only competition.

And finally, when reviewing the easy schedules of Ohio State, Michigan and Texas this upcoming season, whoever gets in from the state of Florida will likely face a pansy in the national championship. It will look very similiar to last years' rout.

Your odds on FSU beating two gifted teams.....and running over some pansies....before dismantling some little ten joke are much better than the Skins going all the way to the big game, and then having to beat Indy, New England or the Chargers.

That is the smart money.

Archived