Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

13th pick

Yomar

BOSS BAILEY!!!!!!!!!

It makes total sense. He will play Saftey in the NFL and is a phenom on Special Teams. He had 3 blocked FGs this year (mad verticle leap). Lead Georgia in tackles and is fast as hell.

Add to that the bonus of his brother. Champ would be more inclined to stay in DC if his younger brother was here. Even if it's only a small hometown discount, every penny counts.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

I wouldn't want Shockey without his big mouth and attitude. His mouth and attitude has brought a whole new attitude to the whole offense of the Giants. He has had more than just a statistical impact on the Giants. He is more than catches and yards. I love how he gets excited being able to play this game. If he was on the Skins, I am sure his attitude would not bother one Redskin fan on this board.

Tom,

You are speaking the Mutherf@$ing truth buddy. I'm a skins fan, but I like Shockey's fire. He's not afraid of anyone out there. He's a fighter and the skins need a few more players like that.

Originally posted by fish

What about trading up? I keep hearing about wanting to trade down but what about throwing in a 4th or 5th round pick to move up maybe 5 slots and get a bona fide starter?

My thoughts are that you gotta get AT LEAST 2 starters out of the first 3 rounds. So if we can get a solid starter at a need position by giving up a 4th or 5th round pick why not do it?

I'm thinking that a 4th round pick - talent-wise - can be picked up on the FA market.

Thoughts?

To get into the top 10 or even further you'd probably have to give up more than a late rounder, you'd probably have to give up a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Originally posted by Yomar

I agree Shockey has brought some much needed attitude to the Giants offense, but Shockey without the attitude isn't too shabby either, he is called Todd Heap.

The thing is Heap isn't the player Shockey is an will continue to become. Shockey is nasty, Heap is nice. Give me the nasty guy who'll run over folks and take big hits over the middle any day.

Guest Matt Kyriacou
Originally posted by rellim

Tom,

You are speaking the Mutherf@$ing truth buddy. I'm a skins fan, but I like Shockey's fire. He's not afraid of anyone out there. He's a fighter and the skins need a few more players like that.

rellim,

We had that player at one point in time. He was called Brian Mitchell.

Archived