Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wanted:Cards OR Lions

Robbnva

I want to go to one of these 2 games and I just want to take my father in law who is 75 and can't do all the stairs in the upper level area. I am looking for either.

1. Seats anywhere along the sidelines in the lower level sections that ARE NOT Obstructed view seats.

2. Any Upper level seats along the sidelines that are row 1 to around row 10.

PM if you have 2 tickes to spare.

Thank you.

I want to go to one of these 2 games and I just want to take my father in law who is 75 and can't do all the stairs in the upper level area. I am looking for either.

1. Seats anywhere along the sidelines in the lower level sections that ARE NOT Obstructed view seats.

2. Any Upper level seats along the sidelines that are row 1 to around row 10.

PM if you have 2 tickes to spare.

Thank you.

I am selling my tickets for both of these game. I am in the upper level, row 15. It not a bad climb, let me know. $220 per game.

I am selling my tickets for both of these game. I am in the upper level, row 15. It not a bad climb, let me know. $220 per game.

WOW and I thought ES people did not try and rip people off. I know face value lower level seats are 110 a piece NO WAY would I pay that for upper level ROW 15. I had an offer of 3 tickets for 250 in the upper level and I turned that down because I did not need 3.

I have tickets in sect 426 row 22 seats 3 & 4 for the Cards game. With all that talent out there should be a good game. Lions tix I already gave to my brother-in-law. He is right about one thing the climb is not that bad, these tickets are also on the aisle. They are right between the 35-40 yard line. With taxes the tickets are about $76. You can have them for $165. PM me if interested, I also have parking pass for the game.

:dallasuck

Hey I dont know how you feel about the Giants but I have two tickets to that game and would be willing to sell to you for face 85.00. Section 403 row 11. I know that it will be a better game than the Lions or cards and I know your situation, been there done that. Just let me know either way is cool.

Hey I dont know how you feel about the Giants but I have two tickets to that game and would be willing to sell to you for face 85.00. Section 403 row 11. I know that it will be a better game than the Lions or cards and I know your situation, been there done that. Just let me know either way is cool.

Thanks but we have seen the giants before. My stepfather wanted to see a team that we don't typically play. Lions was his 1st choice, then the Cards.

Archived