Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone going to the Mos Def show tomorrow night?

headexplode

Just wondering if any ES'ers might be at the 930 club tomorrow night for the Mos Def show.

I am super pumped about this--I have missed him every time he comes to town and I just luckily happened upon an ad in the Post last week and was able to get a couple tickets. I'm taking my little brother for his birthday. Should be fun.

Not that anyone cares (and believe me I post this simply to indulge myself), but Mos Def was absolutely amazing on Saturday night. He played for close to two hours, bringing an energy to his show that never seemed to subside. He had two really slick DJ's with him and things just never seemed to slow up. It was one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. Totally worth the money for the tickets and I'll probably try to catch him again next time he comes around.

You going to Rock the Bells? That is a vicious lineup. Too bad I can't afford it.

Yeah man that lineup is crucial. I just hope that MF DOOM is definitely at the first show in NY. Especially since he's starting a new tour and the whole MM...Seconds release coming out on the 24th.

Regardless getting to see all those acts on the same stage will prove to be an awesome experience.

Archived