Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where for art thou O Marty!

Skins24

Originally posted by redskin56

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......................Chargers.................... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......................Superbowl???????

I don't think so. Chiefs by two yesterday on a late feild goal. Glad to have seen you go Marty. One more game of Martyball and I'd have :puke: 'd

I was at that game in KC yesterday, and it reminded me of why I hated Martyball. The Chargers only put up 22 points on a horrible Chiefs defense and seemed to be playing not to lose the whole game.

Me, I'm thinking rskin knows English good enough [sic] to employ sarcasm from time to time.

Like when he wants to poke fun at those who, based on the Chargers early run of success, and our own struggles and frustrations, have spent the better part of the last few months standing atop tables and loudly bemoaning General Schottenheimer's departure.

But I could be wrong. ;)

DB :rolleyes:

Om? You wrong? Nooooooo

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......................Chargers.................... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......................Superbowl???????

I don't think so.

They're not even going to the playoffs 56 so I know they're not going to the Superbowl. Well, maybe they are. It is in San Diego this year, who knows...Marty may have bought a bunch of tickets for the team.

Archived