Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Metro Atlanta 'Skins Fans

Beauty is Only

Im Brian I live in Sandy Springs GA. I moved here last September after living in Mississippi for 2 yrs. Im originally from Laurel Mississippi(Clinton Portis's hometown)and Jason Campbell dated a cousin of mine in High School. I grew up in the MD/DC area but moved back to the south about 2 and a half years ago. What sucks is I cant watch any games. The only games I see are the nationally televised games or if they ever play the Falcons

I was born in DC (Southeast), went to Carroll H.S. lived in New Orleans, New Jersey (Giants suck) and settled in the Atlanta area (Fayetteville/Jonesboro) in '92. Still a die-hard Skins fan and always will be. Had to get the NFL Sunday ticket to see all the Skins games - I even Tivo them then record them to DVD (I know, that's sick - but in a good way).

Trying to get to DC this season to see a game with my brother. Was looking on StubHub.com for tickets (they have a lot available).

I always go to the Falcons game if they are playing the Skins (especially when they last played them with Spurrier and Ramsey - great game, was the only Skins fan in my section).

Keep the posts coming!!

Wow I've been thinking of different places I would like to go away for school so I can get as far away as possible (within a reasonable driving range) and you're making the ATL area sound good.. just thought I'd throw out that I'm graduating with an Associate's Degree in Computer Engineering in December :silly:

Ok carry on =)

I've been a Skins fan my whole life. I am originally from Rockville, and moved down to Atlanta in '97. There is a good base of skin fans at Bucket Shop Cafe of about 75 people, and also at the Cheyenne Grille. I live in Buckhead and prefer the Cheyenne Grille even though we are only getting about 10-15 Skin fans. Bucket Shop Cafe has 1 big room with tables and chairs, and about 5 tv's, all showing the Skins game. Cheyenne Grill also has some couches, and about 8-10 tvs. We of course have the sound for the Skins, but also show the remaining games for all the fantasy/nfl fans on 3-4 tv's.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys!!!! We are moving from DC (shadow of RFK) to Conyers tomorrow morning I am really excited. I will be getting both NFL Sunday Ticket and NBA whatever you call it for the Wiz. I will see you guys at all the ATL vs WSH games and will be visiting the sportsbars mentioned.

Brought my Redskins Pride to Atlanta from Jacksonville Florida back in January 06'. Surprisingly there are alot of Skins fans here, I see alot of tags and plates on vehicles. I'll be in Jacksonville for the preseseason game, and Tampa for the regular season contest. This will be my 3rd year in a row going to Tampa, hopefully we can reverse the regular season trend.

HTTR

born and raised in DC. went to Gonzaga. just moved down to Atlanta this summer - living in buckhead.

i've spent some time here in the past though and have hit up Fox Sports Grill in Atlantic Station on Sundays. there are typically enough Skins fans that are obnoxious enough that they give us our own room to watch the game... pretty cool.

planning on getting the Ticket now that i'm down here for good though...

Hail.

Hey Gonzaga!

Although you went to a good school like Gonzaga (and not a GREAT school like Carroll), I won't hold that against you. Welcome to Atlanta. It's a great town and lots of Skins fans from DC. Atlantic Station is a great place to live - have friends that live there. I'll have to check out the Fox Sports bar for Skins games - even though I've got the NFL Sunday ticket. Have a good one!

Archived