Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants question

carlsbadd

For some reason I do not get upset if the Giants win the division or go to the Superbowl. Before you start saying it will never happen this year bear with me. I am not talking about this year. I just hate to see the Eagles or Dallas go to the playoffs or Super bowl but for some reason if its the Giants I root for them.

I was trying to explain this to my wife(Who is from Philly but a Skins Fan) and could not reason it out. Is it because thier fans are not as bad to deal with? do we think that the Giants represent our division better? I am at a loss and need some help.

actually, if you dislike a team the best thing to wish for is for them to go to the Super Bowl and get blown off the field.

that has to be the worst feeling in the world. it was for me after the 1984 Super Bowl against the Raiders :(

losing in the NFC title game is forgotten by the next season. but losing in the Super Bowl is remembered forever :)

Carlsbadd,

You do need help.

Maybe I need help too, because I loathe the Gints, and forgive me for saying this, even more than the Girls.

I have to hear how great they are, even when they suck.

I could never, ever, root for another team in the East...it just ain't right.

Originally posted by bulldog

actually, if you dislike a team the best thing to wish for is for them to go to the Super Bowl and get blown off the field.

that has to be the worst feeling in the world. it was for me after the 1984 Super Bowl against the Raiders :(

losing in the NFC title game is forgotten by the next season. but losing in the Super Bowl is remembered forever :)

exactly.....because then when fans start bragging about how just being there is great....it gets really sad.

1 Winner

31 Losers

Archived