Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After today that means the cowgirl game determines DOORMATS of the NFC EAST

Chief skin

If we lose the cowgirl game at home that would mean every rival in the east has swept us. Which means WIPE YOUR FEET we are the new doormat of the east. Don't post opinions questioning my loyalty, I am pissed at watching my franchise being flushed down the crapper the past 10YEARS. I grew up in DC have seen good times and bad but, the $hit going on now is the WORST.

I don't question your loyalty, Chief Skin. I'm just as pi$$ed as you are. My parents had me wearing Redskins clothes before I was old enough to even know what the Redskins were. My grandparents were season ticket holders. I'll be a Redskin fan 'til I die. But I'm disgusted that we haven't beaten even one division rival yet at this late stage of the year. It makes me sick. I love the Redskins, but our owner sucks. He thinks he can out-maneuver guys who have spent their entire careers as NFL general managers and personnel people, and he's holding hundreds of thousands of Redskin fans around the world hostage with his ego in the process. Until Snyder figures out that he needs to step aside and allow a REAL NFL GM to run the team, everyone who believes we are on the right track is kidding himself. We are currently NOT no the right track.

Archived