Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ashlie Lelie..

pR0JEkT 21

Quick question, did this guy ever make the pro bowl? I was talking to a buddy of mine and he was talkin' all that smack about how the 49ers are the team on the rise and that they will make the playoffs before our Redskins. Guess Lelie went to the niners this offseason! I need a real good website where I can show his dumb you know what some real stats about how hes not that good, he told me that he has skills almost as good as Randy Moss! Whats is this crackhead thinkin'? Anyways, he also said that we have an old MB in London Fletcher, but you know damn well that if he went to his team he would be full of joy and cherish him! :laugh:

Lelie may just do well in SanFran. He dropped passes in Denver but had a garbage qb throwing to him in Atlanta so we shall see. That team will most likely make the playoffs next year (although the division they have isnt much to beat out). It will definitely be interesting to see how that team plays out with the players they added along with who they pick up in the draft. Denver themselves have a nice secondary building (provided Bly stays).

he told me that he has skills almost as good as Randy Moss! Whats is this crackhead thinkin'?

Leo, tell your boy that the real Ashley Lelie is different from the fake Ashley Lelie that he played with on Madden a couple years ago. Now that Lelie was a Pro-Bowler. Playing opposite Rod Smith in Denver and having the speed he had, he was able to catch any deep bombs you threw to him...that must've been the Lelie he was talking about. ;)

Archived