Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Job. I'm on my way back up

RedskinsFan28

So a couple months ago, I came on here basically a near-defeated soul: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184032

Now since then, things have gone up and down. Honestly, with the position i'm currently in, I should probably be still down and low, but i've made a promise to my mom, girlfriend, and most importantly myself to just stay positive.

Things turned around today. I saw an ad on craigslist for delivery downtown. I went there today and I have gotten a job as a delivery guy. For any ES member on here who lives in Phoenix, it's at Dominic's Downtown (inside the Sandra Day O'Connor court building). I get an oppurtunity to be downtown and deliver lunch and breakfast to numerous high-profile clientale in the city (Fox10, judges, city council, etc.) Now everything is set for me to start Tuesday, except i'm not fully sure what to wear. There is no dress code, but obviously you want a presentable look. I figure a suit would be awkward considering the temps here and it being delivery, but I know not to look like a fool. I saw a girl there who was the cashier and she was looking "sexy" (the manager's words, not mine:laugh: ) and she had on a blouse and jeans. I figure I could wear jeans (obviously nothing baggy), but what do I wear for a shirt. A button-down dress shirt? Polo? This is the only thing I need to figure out.

Also, the job is from 7-3 which leaves me open for another job during nights and weekends (Dominic's is closed weekends). So what would be a good idea for a second job?

P.S. I walked past the Los Angeles Avengers AFL team. Those boys are big and I saw former Redskin Chris Doering.

Archived