Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What did you expect?

Hokieskin

I was just wondering what everyone expected from the game vs the giants. It was a divisional game in rainy, muddy NY. Playing in the slop and mud, we lose bc our kicker trips. If tut has better cleats then we win. Granted the giants didn't play well but maybe weather had a factor in that too. It wasn't like Jax where we got creamed or the Philly game. It wasn't like we lost to the bengals. I mean NY is second in the nfc east and could win the division with mcnabb out. Seriously, what did you expect?

I expected them to play a good game and make a game out of it. I think the skins did that.

I think NFL teams should be prepared for any type of weather. That's what they get paid for. If Tut's out on the field before the game, practicing, don't you think he'd know he was having problems with his cleats?

There are too many excuses year in and year out. The Redskins have problems with the Redskins. It's called BEING PREPARED!

I expected...

-A healthy dose of Stephen Davis.

-Jeremey Shockey to be blanketed due to the Giant's reciever problems.

-An announcer to call Daryl Gardener a "man-child".

I also expected a close game. Sometimes its these close games that are more heartbreaking than the blowouts.

Archived