Extremeskins

Ohy-vey the off season sucks!

phishisthegreatstuff

Polar Bear V Grizzly  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Polar Bear V Grizzly

• Polar Bear
    • Grizzly

Thank God for FA, the NFL Draft and baseball. You can trash baseball all you want but it was my first love. I was a Senators fan before I was a Skins fan (by one year) and I grew up playing baseball before I played football.

I can still remember my Dad listening to our beloved Washington Senators on the radio in the car and at home during the summer. Some of my favorite memories are of my Dad, with his portable radio, sitting on our front steps with a can of Budweiser and listening to Dan Daniels call out the play by play while we kids tried to catch lightning bugs (fireflies) on warm, late spring and early summer evenings.

Football = Skins, Baseball = Braves, basketball = ACC and occasionally, the Heat

NFL Ticket to see the Skins. MLB.TV to see the Braves. Spring training in Florida is right around the corner, both physically and temporally.

Free Agent signings for the Skins bring hope of a better team, as long as we don't let go any of our own good players. I agonize seeing our good guys leave when I know it's a mistake. The draft is 5 minute affair with only a first round pick, but I'm hoping for a real beast of a DE or a trade down and two picks. Reading about the potential future stars of the Skins takes up some time. And obviously, time is spent/wasted on ExtremeSkins.com.

Archived