Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Decrying the Silent Treatment, Archuleta Speaks Out

project myu

This front office is in shambles. You simply never treat a player like that. Please someone tell me a defensive player that will WANT TO SIGN HERE NOW!???!?! Word travels fast amoung the fraternity that is the NFL and when players catch wind of the truth, which I"m sure they already have, it's going to be hard to get them to sign. It makes you wonder if throwing money at them is indeed the ONLY way to get them to come here. It also makes you wonder if throwing money at them makes they not even care anymore and put forth 100%. Sure you can say that some free agents have player wonderfully here, but others....

Just makes you think

The only thing we have on our side is Troy Vincent....

he is the president of the players association and he holds what in the league.....If we keep him then we should stad a chance of having a good shot at other good players.

If we do vincent wrong we are shot to hell...

The first player like you said was Lavar and he is saying the exact same things AA is saying. Last year I and most people here thought Lavar was just being a baby and wanted him to shut up. Now AA is getting the same treatment and its just rediculous. Williams should have known what he was getting and realized he cant plug just anyone into his incredible "system". Then we have Pierce leaving after the first year trashing our FO and we all just laughed and said he was bitter but yet two other guys feel the same way. Gregg is becoming a joke to players and no one is going to want to come play for this ******* if we keep doing this to players. I mean its sad this happened to Lavar but when it happens again under the exact same circumnstances you gotta wonder what the **** is going on at redskins park. Oh and AA is gone after tonight.

So, you pick three players, out of the bunches that have been under Williams, and say that they have the "truth" of the matter more than all the other players.

Right.

Read the interviews with most of the players on the team. They respect the coaching staff. Read what I said about those players and why bad things are being said by them. With Lavar and Pierce, their main issue is with the front office. They both let personal issues cloud what was best for the team, so they made moves that were best for them.

But, this is a TEAM sport, so players need to play like they are a team. Neither Lavar or Pierce wanted to be a part of this team.

Jason

Archived