Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Always look on the bright side of life...

Hunglow

Well...with our offense and defense stinking it up, and the team guaranteed cellar status in the NFC East...no one is going to try to lure away Williams or Saunders (and/or any of our coaches). And Gibbs certainly won't get rid of them. So at least there will be consistency within the ranks.

And that is important for those guys and their staff b/c, after all: YOUR job is YOUR credit.

I'll drink to that!

:cheers:

btw, with our kicker now able to rocket kicks past the 20 yard line, consistently make field goals in between 5-30 yards, the return game producing some big gains, 2 more punt blocks this season than last (or maybe not, I really don't remembrer)...isn't it about time Danny Smith got promoted to Associate Head Coach Special Teams?

Just trying to be fair. He's worth at least $2.5M/year.

Well...with our offense and defense stinking it up, and the team guaranteed cellar status in the NFC East...no one is going to try to lure away Williams or Saunders (and/or any of our coaches). And Gibbs certainly won't get rid of them. So at least there will be consistency within the ranks.

And that is important for those guys and their staff b/c, after all: YOUR job is YOUR credit.

I'll drink to that!

btw, with our kicker now able to rocket kicks past the 20 yard line, consistently make field goals in between 5-30 yards, the return game producing some big gains, 2 more punt blocks this season than last (or maybe not, I really don't remembrer)...isn't it about time Danny Smith got promoted to Associate Head Coach Special Teams?

Parcells, still licking your wounds from last night?:laugh:

I'll drink to that!

Great so next year we will have the same coaches and players. (insanity= repeating the same thing over and over expecting different results) So we got that going for us. Which is nice.:doh:

Great so next year we will have the same coaches and players. (insanity= repeating the same thing over and over expecting different results) So we got that going for us. Which is nice.:doh:

AND we* will be able to count on a really good draft pick, too.

* = the other team we will have already traded it to

Hey, at least ticket prices won't go up.:thumbsup:

bright side we are 4 - 9, dark side we could very well be 0 - 13,

bright side we did beat the cowpukes dark side cowpukes leading division

bright side next year is a fresh start dark same old incompetent front office

bright side I am a die hard Skins fan dark side live in Philly burbs and take $h1t

bright side saw Skins win 3 out of 5 SB dark side watched Norv Turner for 7 years

bright side WIN OR LOSE HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!

I guess your right the bright side does outweigh dark side

Archived