Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

where is the entrance for dream seat ticket holders??

SkinsFan13

My friend and I got tickets a while back for this game, and there dream seats or whatever you call them. I heard there is a separate entrance for people with these tickets. Can someone help me out and tell me where it is if it does exist? thanks guys I appreciate it alot.

also I heard there are limited free food and drinks, does anyone know what exactly "limited" means?

thanks alot guys and go skins :logo:

My friend and I got tickets a while back for this game, and there dream seats or whatever you call them. I heard there is a separate entrance for people with these tickets. Can someone help me out and tell me where it is if it does exist? thanks guys I appreciate it alot.

also I heard there are limited free food and drinks, does anyone know what exactly "limited" means?

thanks alot guys and go skins :logo:

you actually go to RFK first and are airflifted to Landover.

yea haha ok i get it, can someone please help me out though. I was told about the dream seat entrance on this message board. can anyone help me out please? how limited is the food?

There is no special entrance(well maybe for Snyder but thats it) just use any entrance around the stadium. Food may be limited to like hotdogs and sodas and chips or something, not the quantity.

Archived