Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So let's talk about Mexico's team...

19Skins72

What was the primary cause of the Lloyd drop on the first play ?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What was the primary cause of the Lloyd drop on the first play ?

• Overthrown by Campbell
    • Great coverage by Barber
    • Dropped by Lloyd
    • Combination of 2 & 3
    • Brunell's fault
    • The stars didn't line up properly
    • Adam Archuletta's fault

Dear Mods, please pass this on to ES devs...

Is there any way that, upon hitting the Submit New Thread button, a find/replace feature automatically occurs on the text of the post, so that the following change is made;

America's Team is replaced by Mexico's Team

I feel this would go a long way towards cleaning up an otherwise beautiful site!

:point2sky

(just a joke guys, no need to waste your valuable time telling me to move this to the suggestions forum :doh: )

SHouldn;t this go in Talegate....???

Actually it should go in Tech Support. Also, a lot of people dont like when people like you post things like this, so heads up, dont do it, either post about the subject or dont, not about what needs to be worked on, or where its suppose to go ;)

When your a mod, you can do that:laugh:

Edit: Nevermind, I see why you said this, they banned you from making new threads, so your either trying to get him the same, or your trying to be a suck up to the mods.

My wife just pointed out that this might be insulting to Mexico...after all, they might not like the Cowboys :D

Who knows:laugh:

They really dont seem to have any real sports, except for soccer I guess, and perhaps Nascar considering they have a track down there, but who knows. I still got a laugh out of it.

Archived