33 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should be on the cover of Madden 2008

• Albert Haynesworth
    • Peyton Manning
    • LaDainian Tomlinson
    • Brian Urlacher
    • Marcus Colston
    • Other

gibbs was dead wrong on the length of time it took him to play jason campbell this year. if anything, he should've started him after the bye. if JG is going to bench patrick ramsey a fter only one series last year, he could've at least given JC a chance earlier on after mark brunell started to falter, yet we were still in reasonable playoff contention.

I honestly think JC should have come in at the second half of the Titans game. There was no way Brunell deserved to come out and start in the second half of that game. The Titans were terrible, and made us look bad. They had a quarterback who had only played two games in the NFL, and we made him look like a veteran.

Had JC come out in the second half of that game, and somehow pulled a win out, then this team could be in a much better position then they are.

I think Gibbs loyalty to Brunell was unjustified, and coaches are suppose to make decisons in the best interest of a team. You can't worry about hurting a man's feelings, this is pro football for heavens sake. I really think Gibbs was concerned about Brunells feelings, overlooking the need for this team to win ball games.

The Titans game could have been the turning point for this team, instead, it was the demise for the team, and the rest of the season. When Brunell basically gave up, and threw that interception, it should have been the reason we went to JC. Instead, we let Brunell lose again, and again. The Dallas win is on the special teams. As usual, Brunell and the offense did everything they could to lose the game. I am just glad the offense didn't have to come back onto the field before that field goal, because I am sure Brunell would have found a way to lose field position, and miss the field goal attempt.

Yes, I think the decision to keep Campbell on the bench for a year was a good decision. And if you want examples that back my opinion up, look at Romo sits to pee and Eli Manning.

This season though, he did not get the ball early enough. I did not see the Titans game, so my opinion is that he should have came in when the Colts game went into the fourth quarter.

Archived