Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Giants vs. Jaguars MNF game

WVUforREDSKINS

Ahh but the problem lies here.

Betts is a Saunders back and Duckett is a Gibbs back.

Which O are we going to run next year? That's the problem man we have no definable path. We went from a power team to a finesse team but we acquired a power back....go figure.

Portis/Duckett makes for a better 1-2 punch than Portis/Betts. Portis can be a finesse back and a power back, that's the best part. The reason I would take Ducket over Betts is because Duckett is a tough guy to bring down. Like a Brandon Jacobs for NY. Would be better to use him (IMO) in short yardage situations to keep Portis healthy all year long.

Portis/Duckett makes for a better 1-2 punch than Portis/Betts. Portis can be a finesse back and a power back, that's the best part. The reason I would take Ducket over Betts is because Duckett is a tough guy to bring down. Like a Brandon Jacobs for NY. Would be better to use him (IMO) in short yardage situations to keep Portis healthy all year long.

I would like to see that, Portis and Duckett.

Portis was a power back last year we ran between the tackles a whole lot. This year where running alot of zone stretch plays. Our line is not just built for that like the Broncos are.

Ding DIng DIng!

CP has said it before.. he gets worked too hard because there isn't that guy to help him out well enough. True enough Sellers could have been that guy but, who would create holes for him? Rock? :laugh:

Duckett running the ball with Sellers creating holes. :drool:

Ding DIng DIng!

CP has said it before.. he gets worked too hard because there isn't that guy to help him out well enough. True enough Sellers could have been that guy but, who would create holes for him? Rock? :laugh:

Duckett running the ball with Sellers creating holes. :drool:

Sounds great, I know. Now we just gotta hope the FO sees the same thing.

Archived