Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Luck Jason...Carry it on...Proud to be a Skin

Cannon2

I don't start too many threads, but I felt this was pretty much the only thing left I had to say this week. With all the nervous excitment I am bottling up I really just want to wish Jason the best. It's a tough draw at Tampa for the first game of your career, but all of DC is behind you.

No matter what the outcome I hoping that Jason plays his heart out and I'm sure hanging around this organization for a year and a half he knows what it means to be a Redskins. We have all pretty much written off this year, but the NFL is a marathon and not a race and progress can develop with every passing week. I honestly havent been this excited for a game since we were 2-2.

Win-Lose-or draw...we are the Redskins and we will be behind you until the bloody end. Anyone that has tried to analyze and figure you out to this point is like Helen Keller playing Marco Polo. Leave it all on the field and we know you won't let us down.

Carry the legacy of #17....The world is yours, no end to the possibilites

I don't start too many threads, but I felt this was pretty much the only thing left I had to say this week. With all the nervous excitment I am bottling up I really just want to wish Jason the best. It's a tough draw at Tampa for the first game of your career, but all of DC is behind you.

No matter what the outcome I hoping that Jason plays his heart out and I'm sure hanging around this organization for a year and a half he knows what it means to be a Redskin. We have all pretty much written off this year, but the NFL is a marathon and not a race and progress can develop with every passing week. I honestly havent been this excited for a game since we were 2-2.

Win-Lose-or draw...we are the Redskins and we will be behind you until the bloody end. Anyone that has tried to analyze and figure you out to this point is like Helen Keller playing Marco Polo. Leave it all on the field and we know you won't let us down.

Carry the legacy of #17....The world is yours, no end to the possibilites

Nice Post Cannon2.

I share your sentiments. I would like to wish Jason a great season on and off the field. I'm sure he's feeling the pressure from all corners and can't emagine what he must be going through. We believe in you win or lose and hope you become the new leader of this franchise.

Good luck.

Archived