Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Practice Cam...?

FunBunch7

I was watching the practice cam at Redskins.com and I noticed a couple interresting things.

1. TJ and Sellers in the backfield together! This could be ferocious...over 500 pounds of "MAN" in the back field. I know that Betts has more speed than either, but to grind out 5-6 yards per carry, I would love to see TJ following Sellers' blocks.

2. There were several Defensive players wearing blue jerseys with yellow numbers during the 7 on 7 drills. I assume this is so that JC keeps an eye out for certain Bucs defenders namely Ronde Barber.

3. Seeing a QB behind center as tall as JC is kind of weird...exciting too! He looks like he could be a mix between Culpepper and McNair in their Primes.

The more I htink things thru, the more I feel like maybe this really COULD be the beginning of a bright future for the Skins. Keep in mind, Gibbs has NEVER had a Premier QB...he had great "system" guys and although Joey T. is my favorite Redskin of All Time, in reality, he was no Dan Marino. Ryp, Doug, Mark...all decent QBs but not franchise QBs.

Could JC revive Gibbs?

Archived