Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One Expectation: play better than Brunell

SkinsNoles21

Our only true expectation of Campbell should be that he plays better than Brunell.

This doesnt mean throw less picks, this means...stand in the pocket, show some mobility, throw the ball to guys other than moss and cooley.

For now, screw accuracy and ints, we got a young guy, and everyone throws picks, even Peyton Manning when he was a rookie.

I just want to see some fire out of this guy that Brunell obviously lacks.

I will be happy with Campbell as long as he doesnt play and look as bad as God awful Mark Brunell.

You are right in not expecting him to be a superstar right away. However I would be more than happy to see him play just as well as Brunell right now. For him to take over midway through a horrible season...without Portis... isn't really a fair shake in my book. Just get us through this season and show everyone that you deserve the job for next year Jason, that's all I ask.

Its gonna be tough for him to play worse. As long as he throws the ball to our pricey and talented wrs then i will be very excited. I'm thinking that with him in there we may get to see how a al saunders offense is supposed to operate. Although, i feel bad cause ladell betts wont be able to get his 10+ catches per game.

Archived