Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I good luck?

Novus

So, the only two REDSKINS games I've ever seen in person in my entire life were from this year. And, they were the JAX and Cowboys games.

Do I know how to pick 'em or what?

.....or maybe I'm the REDSKINS lucky charm?

Who wants to pay for me to go to the rest of the games this season? :silly:

GO SKINS!

It doesnt make a difference. Skins are 2-5 when I go to FedEx.

One of the wins was during the 5 game winning streak last season

One of the losses was during the 3 game losing streak last season was well, and the Minnesota game this season.

So what, not turning you down or anything, but your not good luck. Alot of fans are superstitious, or have rituals before games. It depends on whether the team plays well or not. Sunday they play well enough to win the game.

Well, obviously, I was joking. To quote Obi-wan Kenobi, "in my experience, there's no such thing as luck." (NERD ALERT)

Anywho, it's pretty fun to go to these games and experience the ones like I have this season. I was filmed in the background of the FOX pre-game show (if anyone recorded it, look for the 2-liter Coke bottle moving from side to side a couple back rows from the rail -- that was me!) AND, after the game, I got to meet all the players that walked to their car from the stadium. Cooley and Marcus even signed my hat!!!

What a day.

Of course, now I'm sick and feel horrible. All worth it, though. :D

GO SKINS!

It doesnt make a difference. Skins are 2-5 when I go to FedEx.

One of the wins was during the 5 game winning streak last season

One of the losses was during the 3 game losing streak last season was well, and the Minnesota game this season.

So what, not turning you down or anything, but your not good luck. Alot of fans are superstitious, or have rituals before games. It depends on whether the team plays well or not. Sunday they play well enough to win the game.

Archived