Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SOLD!!: Cowboys vs Redskins Section 222 Row 5 plus GRN PARKING (50 yard line)

Betterman

I bought 2 tix for the Cowboys/Skins game on stubhub but i have an emergency surgery this week so I won't be able to make the game. The tix are side by side in Section 222, Row 5 on the 50 yard line. They are unobstructed/full view tickets. I paid above face value so i am accepting serious bidders only (dont bother with face value offers). PM me with your best offer only. If no serious offers are found, i will give them to friends instead. Just wanted to put it on the table here first just in case.

**GREEN PARKING IS INCLUDED WITH THESE TIX**

I will be up all night tonight so PM me with your best offer first. If i dont hear from anyone before 9:30 am or so, i willl most likely give them to friends before i head into the hospital.

:dallasuck :dallasuck

No, i will not sell the parking pass by itself.

PAYMENT WILL BE THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY! I WILL OVERNIGHT THE TIX via UPS when i get out of the hospital on Thursday 11/2 or you can pick them up from my residence in Fairfax, VA on Friday 11/3.

Good luck with your surgery!

Thanks Mark. I can't believe my Doc scheduled the surgery right before the damn Cowboys game...arrgh. I will be rested up and back at Fedex next month.

Anyway, these tix have been sold. Glad they went to a fellow ES member (even it it's less than i paid:D ). Most of my friends are NOT die hard Skins fans so i'm glad these went to a good home.

:cheers: :applause:

Archived