Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PLEASE HELP - I lost my tickets...

congo4269

Sorry for putting this here, but I didn't know where else to post it... I recently lost my sheet of season tickets (accidentally got thrown away) and I was wondering if anyone out there has gone throught this and knows how/if you can get new ones. I am not the account holder, I bought them from another fan... but I can easily get in touch with them if there is a way to obtain new tickets. I had heard that you have to pay for all new tickets, and I wanted to know if anyone knows another way. Can someone help me out on this, please?

Sorry for putting this here, but I didn't know where else to post it... I recently lost my sheet of season tickets (accidentally got thrown away) and I was wondering if anyone out there has gone throught this and knows how/if you can get new ones. I am not the account holder, I bought them from another fan... but I can easily get in touch with them if there is a way to obtain new tickets. I had heard that you have to pay for all new tickets, and I wanted to know if anyone knows another way. Can someone help me out on this, please?

Get a hold of the guy and see if he possibly has some record of purchasing the tickets. If he does I don't see why he couldn't get them replaced.

I would ask the guy to lie. They got to have some situations where tickets are replaced for free. I would at least give it a shot before I would pay full price. Tell the guy you got them from if he makes up a good story to get the tickets replaced for free that you will give him some extra money.

http://www.redskins.com/tickets/article.jsp?id=3374

Lost/Stolen/Destroyed Tickets

Guests are encouraged to safeguard their tickets in a secure location. Only the season ticket account holder of record may request and receive a replacement ticket. Lost, stolen, or destroyed tickets may be replaced by contacting the Redskins Ticket Office in writing. In order to replace a ticket, a deposit equal to the face value printed on the lost, stolen, or destroyed ticket(s) plus a non-refundable $4.00 per ticket processing fee is required. Only upon presentation of the original unused ticket(s) will a refund of the deposit be issued for the face value ticket price. The Redskins reserve the right not to replace lost, stolen, or destroyed tickets.

http://www.redskins.com/tickets/article.jsp?id=3374

Lost/Stolen/Destroyed Tickets

Guests are encouraged to safeguard their tickets in a secure location. Only the season ticket account holder of record may request and receive a replacement ticket. Lost, stolen, or destroyed tickets may be replaced by contacting the Redskins Ticket Office in writing. In order to replace a ticket, a deposit equal to the face value printed on the lost, stolen, or destroyed ticket(s) plus a non-refundable $4.00 per ticket processing fee is required. Only upon presentation of the original unused ticket(s) will a refund of the deposit be issued for the face value ticket price. The Redskins reserve the right not to replace lost, stolen, or destroyed tickets.

looks like this is the easy answer you were looking for...

My friend lost his tickets last year and had to pay for a completely new set of tickets. If they are found you can bring them back to the front office for a refund. They need proof that the tickets weren't used. Good luck.

Archived