Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Al must go!!

shanghai

The skins have gotten away from what has made us so successful in the past. It just seems that anyone that tries to come in here and make this team something it is not is destin to fail...ie Marty-ball and The old Ball Coach.

I have much respect for Brian Billick and that whole baltimore ravens crew for firing Fassel when it seemed his system just wasn't working.

I think that there's a lot more to it than offense but let's face it...when we consistently play the worst defensive teams, our lack of offense is allowing them to look like a probowl D.

Seriously Baltimore offense wasnt working before Fassel got there. Back to the Skins Saunders needs to opens up his playbook and stop worrying about what Brunell can or cant do, and Brunell needs to have confindence in himself to make the deep passes. I think Campbell is ready. He pretty much spends most of his time studying the offense.

If Saunders has a problem with Brunell or dont have confindence in him running the offense then he should talk to Gibbs about it. Limiting the offense for Brunell has got us nowhere. If Brunell doesnt have confindence in himself to throw deep then he shouldnt be playing at all.

Redskins are or were a smashmouth team,but with Al we are trying to be a finess team,and the players aren,t buying into it!!

How many times did KC make the playoffs with AL(thankyou)

Joe must take back the O,he his a old school smashmouth coach,who took us 2 games deep into the playoffs last year!!

If it not broke don,t fix it!!

The reason KC didn't make the playoffs was because they had no defense. If you're offense is #1 ranked for years straight youve got some cred

Redskins are or were a smashmouth team,but with Al we are trying to be a finess team,and the players aren,t buying into it!!

How many times did KC make the playoffs with AL(thankyou)

Joe must take back the O,he his a old school smashmouth coach,who took us 2 games deep into the playoffs last year!!

If it not broke don,t fix it!!

Wow. Your analytical skills are unparalleled. Have you considered a profession in NFL prognosticating.

We most certainly are not running the same type of ground game as last year and if you really think that we are, then you are either stupid or you're lying. We have almost nothing going between the tackles. The philosophy seems to be to get outside the hashmarks as quickly as possible and at all costs. IOW, ultra-finesse and ineffective. Tragic, considering the way we were simply pounding people up the middle for most of last year. Remember St. Louis?

Beat me to it. This rushing attack doesnt even remotely resemble the attack we had last year.

Archived