Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this team headed for a mutiny??

TCO

Did you see Randle El and Lloyd jawing at each other?? I mean seriously... this can't be good. The record, the miscommunication, the horrible play calling was bad enough, but this team needed to stay together - and now it's looking like this coaching has lost this team - look at the senseless penalties and the lackadaisical attitude.

Sheesh... whats going on here??

Agood ole fasion mutiny is just what this team needs. It's this "shut up don't talk about it, and maybe it'll go away" attitude that will bring this team down. Oh wait they cant come down much further.

i'm very very disappointed at the way the team has been acting this season. i put full responsibility on gibbs for not having them ready for every game. forget every game, they are not ready for every quarter. i see mutiny in the future if this bs keeps up. we have become a laughing stock.

The maddening thing is that we've had a lead in 6 of the seven games we've played this season.

So we are bad, but in almost every game we have had hope at one time in the game that we would win after taking the lead.

Frustration.... raw emotion. This team has lost all confidence and focus which shows in the execution. I've held faith that we could pull it together and get on a roll. I feel now this team is going to barely finish 8-8 and will look to next year for the consistency they certainly lack this year.

8-8? Yeah right, have you seen the rest of our schedule, 6-10 if we're lucky. Actually, I wouldn't mind winning only 4-5 games (beating Dallas, Migets, and philly ofcourse) get us a top 5 pick...we can trade down, pick up 2 1st rounders or a 1st and a high 2nd, and have a cake schedule next year, along with JC hopefully getting some experience, then we should be back in the playoffs next year.

Archived