Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins commandments

skinsrbeast

Skins commandents

I. Thou shall have faith at all times; if you give up, you must leave forever.

II. Thou shall respect dan synder's decisions for higher prices. If he gets money, we get new things.

III. Thou shall hate all NFC east rivals (cowboys especially) with all of your heart.

IV. Thou shall respect all skins fans, collectibles, pets, home decorations, etc.

V. Thou shall not hate on any player, coach, or front office member. They make up this family.

VI. Thou shall always respect the play calling. If Joe wants to play conservative then deal with it.

VII. Thou shall understand that we will never ever ever have a good kicker.

VIII. Thou shall never say that Sean Taylor could lose a fight, battle, war, ps2, etc. He is half man/half amazing.

IX. Thou shall never ever miss a game. Funreals are acceptable. Weddings should have atleast 3 bathroom breaks for frequent radio checks. If you are alive and breathing, your ass better be at the game or on the tv or on that radio.

X. Thou shall love the skins with all of your heart, soul, and body.

just a little something i made when i was bored :cheers:

Skins commandents

I. Thou shall have faith at all times; if you give up, you must leave forever.

II. Thou shall respect Dan Synder's (;) ) decisions for higher prices. If he gets money, we get new things.

III. Thou shall hate all NFC east rivals (cowboys especially) with all of your heart.

IV. Thou shall respect all skins fans, collectibles, pets, home decorations, etc.

V. Thou shall not hate on any player, coach, or front office member. They make up this family.

VI. Thou shall always respect the play calling. If Joe wants to play conservative then deal with it.

VII. Thou shall understand that we will never ever ever have a good kicker.

VIII. Thou shall never say that Sean Taylor could lose a fight, battle, war, ps2, etc. He is half man/half amazing.

IX. Thou shall never ever miss a game. Funreals are acceptable. Weddings should have atleast 3 bathroom breaks for frequent radio checks. If you are alive and breathing, your ass better be at the game or on the tv or on that radio.

X. Thou shall love the skins with all of your heart, soul, and body.

just a little something i made when i was bored :cheers:

Forgive me, I have broke Commandment #9, I am in FRONT of the TV, not on the TV........................

And can I question on #9, what is a funreals? I took my portable TV to a funeral once to catch the game,:doh: ; yes, I did. It was last year, final game of the season and my family scheduled a funeral at 1:00pm.

And, not to copy Huly, my dog is a blue heeler (:laugh: ) named Gibbs, collar-leash all Redskins!

:point2sky Plaque these and whoever did the prayer, need that plaqued too!

Forgive me' date=' I have broke Commandment #9, I am in FRONT of the TV, not on the TV........................

And can I question on #9, what is a funreals? I took my portable TV to a funeral once to catch the game,:doh: ; yes, I did. It was last year, final game of the season and my family scheduled a funeral at 1:00pm.

And, not to copy Huly, my dog is a blue heeler (:laugh: ) named Gibbs, collar-leash all Redskins!

:point2sky Plaque these and whoever did the prayer, need that plaqued too![/quote']

Took your TV to a funeral? Man, you bring a new meaning to ES fan...

:cheers:

Archived