Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bucs site intro: making fun of the Eagles

refuze

I know this is the same excuse as everyone else is making, but I thought going into the year that the Eagles would finish 1 or 2 in the division. You guys took care of business against Dallas two weeks ago, though I think the true tests start when you go on the road against the Skins, Giants, and Cowboys.

I reread my post three times, please clerify what you call an excuse. I'd call it a challenge.

mcterry7 said playoff wins not regular season wins

BTW when was the last time people said "but but but" after a win??

I can't think of any from this season or last season :2cents:

I forgot how much credit the Eagles have received here for having a winning record in the playoffs. My bad.

Wow your right twice in a row. Nobody has challenged the Eagles after any of the four wins this season. There has been a laundry list of excuses. Are you just playing coy, or do you really not understand 'but but but' is a figure of speech?

Wow your right twice in a row. Nobody has challenged the Eagles after any of the four wins this season. There has been a laundry list of excuses. Are you just playing coy, or do you really not understand 'but but but' is a figure of speech?

I must have not read any of those threads with the list of excuses.

Eagles are 4-2 and could be 5-1 the way I see it.

Also Skins are 23-15 in Playoff games and the Eagles are 16-16 so how do you have a winning playoff record at .500?? :whoknows:

Archived