Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The problem is...

skinamatic

You can not buy a championship. Every year we bring in big name free agents. This idea of team building obviously does not work. We need to develop our own draft picks instead of pissing them away for free agents that do not work out. Adam Archuletta is stealing a paycheck every week. This guys is terrible in coverage. Brandon Lloyd has how many receptions this year? Randel El plays what role exactly outside of a punt return man? Why do we need Portis, Betts, Rock, Ducket and Sellers? Our roster turns over every year with a "new piece of the puzzle". We have needed a pure pass rusher for the last 5 years. So we go out and sign Andre Carter, he is working out well.(sarcasm intended) Time to quit buying and start developing.

to some extent i agree. arch isnt bad, yeah he sucks at coverage but that wasnt his intended role here. PP getting hurt created an issue with the arch aquisition. i would have rather kept clark though as he and ST seemed to compliment each other.

the biggest problem on this team is a lack of leadership and a lack of talent at the qb position.

someone stated in another thread that it takes more than 6 games to install an offense. it has been 10 games last i counted. if we failed to take pre season seriously as it seems..... it has come back to bite us.

we are screwed plain and simple. only a miracle is going to make a difference in the years to come.

Archived