Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

free tix

S DOT21

I will give anyone my remaining season ticket...CLUB Level, if they take over the remaining six years of my contract. It is in section 315. I will also put up to 2 grand in cash. I am moving out of the DC area and need to get rid of these.

I will give anyone my remaining season ticket...CLUB Level, if they take over the remaining six years of my contract. It is in section 315. I will also put up to 2 grand in cash. I am moving out of the DC area and need to get rid of these.

LOL LOL

You better plan on getting good at EBay. CLub seats are a huge financial commitment. Thats why they aren't sold out.

***NOTE, there are 5 years remaining on the lease!!**********

If someone takes over the remaining 5 years, I will give you cash to purchase next year, so you are basically getting a free year. Any takers?

So you're giving the remaining seats this year for free (5 games) and willing to pay $2000 for next years tickets.

5 years x 2600 = $13000

- $ 2000

= $11000

- $ 1625 (5 games free this year)

$9375 for 45 regular season games = $208 per game

* I'm not counting the 20 preseason games

Man, that's expensive :(

Archived