Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hawaii Skins Fans!!

skins1972

My girlfriend and I are flying to Oahu, Hawaii on Dec 27th for my birthday. She is originally from there and her father still lives there! I wanted to know if any of you live on Oahu and if there are any Redskins bars that we could watch the game at. It will be great to meet you all and hang out for the game. PM me or respond to this post.

Thanks

HTTR

I lived on Oahu for 3 years. I don't know if there are any Skins bars, but there is a good bar to watch games right by the airport. It's called Gussie L'Amours, and it's on Nimitz Highway right by the airport. They open at like 6am and usually have a free breakfast. They had 3 big projected screens and a load of smaller TVs. They show every game. Make sure you go to bed early on Saturday, gotta get up early to watch football in Hawaii :) Oh....and nothing like walking out of a dark bar into the noon-time Hawaii sun after 5 or 6 hours of drinking and watching football. :laugh:

I lived on Oahu for 3 years. I don't know if there are any Skins bars, but there is a good bar to watch games right by the airport. It's called Gussie L'Amours, and it's on Nimitz Highway right by the airport. They open at like 6am and usually have a free breakfast. They had 3 big projected screens and a load of smaller TVs. They show every game. Make sure you go to bed early on Saturday, gotta get up early to watch football in Hawaii :) Oh....and nothing like walking out of a dark bar into the noon-time Hawaii sun after 5 or 6 hours of drinking and watching football. :laugh:

Good thing is the Gints game is 8:00 PM game.. I guess it wone be that early in the morning :silly: thanks for the info guys.

:cheers:

:point2sky

Archived