Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell or...?

Smoooooot

At least Brunnell does not make big time mistakes for the most part....imagine if he did what bledsoe or big ben does. Brunnell gets killed for being cautious.

Brunell sucks, he doesn't go for big plays because he knows he doesn't have a shot at making a big play. His big play is throwing a duck as far as he can and hoping Santana Moss can make a spectacular play after he finds the ball hangin in the air and runs under it...

Watching all these other young QB's in the league, it's hard not to want to see what Campbell can do. The only time Brunell looks halfway decent, is when the other 10 people around him are playing perfect football. We need a quarterback who can create when the play breaks down, and Brunell can no longer do it.

Tennesse is a perfect game for Campbell to get his first start. Too bad it won't happen.

I agree. I was thinking of that last week watching Letfwich firing down field for the Jags, and I thought of that yesterday watching Eli.

1.) Brunell definately needs everyone around him playing perfectly for him to succeed, and how often does that really happen? Is it frustrating?...YES...Should we go to Campbell I dont know and dont really want to think about it b/c Gibbs wont make that change anyways...

2.) This is not a very talented defense were putting on the field...Schemes can only take you so far...When the scheme was fresh in 04 we took the league by storm, we got a little worse in 05 as teams began to figure out what were doing, and now in 06 teams have us figured out and thats when talent comes into play...We dont have anybody on our D that is just flat out better than the opposition...Our D isnt capable of making plays happen unless the offense breaks down...

3.) W/what we have left of our draft we need to focus on this D our offense is pretty much set as we dont have much wiggle room there but this D needs an infusion of young atheletic talent...B/c right now our D is slow and not very atheletic...

At least Brunnell does not make big time mistakes for the most part....imagine if he did what bledsoe or big ben does. Brunnell gets killed for being cautious.

because he doesnt make big mistakes means nothing to me. i dont expect error free football, but if you are not willing to take chances then you will undoubtedly settle for mediocrity, which as far as im concerned, is not good enough.

and of the names you mentioned, i will say that i would take chris simms in a friggin heartbeat. the kids has talent. he will be great given stability and the right system. i feel the same about JC so i wouldnt give one up for the other, but yeah i would take chris simms promise over brunell any day. plus any man that will play almost 3 quarters of football with a ruptured spleen, well thats heart buddy!! if you didnt know the definition of heart....... THATS IT!!!!!

Archived