Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar & The Playbook and Your One-Stop All-Lavar Center Merger

soljaofjesus

I have taken off my homer glasses and you know what I see, you can't win if you do not pressure the QB, you can't win if you give 15 yard cusions to WR and they still burn you, you can't win if you don't tackle. 1 man Springs is not the answer, he is a piece to the puzzle but only 1 piece. Springs is not the whole D-Line the have to get to the QB.

i.e., Gregg Williams stinks in 06!

Did anyone notice how Lavar was celebrating on the sideline? Some of his "teammates" were congratulating him even. Besides tipping the ball one time, what else did he do today?

Lavar was avoided today, he got pressure on brunell a few times, tippedthe ball, had a tackle. He was subbed in a lot with short, wilk, and kiwi (at olb). The skins ran and passed toward short and never challenged or tried to confuse lavar like fans and coaches say they could. Lavar played well in limited time, much better than any game this season. He was utilized as a LOS rush linebacker and was taken out a lot as the skins got put in bad spots all day and the giants went to nickel (no lavar in nickel, prevent, or dime). Lavar is always celebrating and cheering up teammates, before this game that was his only talent...

My god! Quit sucking up to this piece of garbage! Redskins post-game live has just spent more time with him than they did with Coach Williams....

He's acting like he's above everything now that the Giants won, but he sure was running his F'ing mouth this last week!

Quite frankly, this is a situation where the media has created a mountain out of a molehill, exploiting his inability to keep his f'ing mouth shut. I wish the media would stop giving him airtime, because apart from that he would be invisible.

Archived