Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday night Cowboys/Redskins

Boots

I know it's been a couple weeks, but I just got back in town and thought I'd share.

I was in Oklahoma City for the game against Dallas, and went to a sports bar to watch the game on thier big screen. I had the skins colors on and was loud and proud for my team. Oklahoma city is only a couple hours away from Dallas so I felt like a stranger in a strange land. I think I was the only one in the place that was cheering for the skins. Well, there was a group of guys at the end of the bar that were very vocal in their support for the Girls and we traded a few insults back and forth the entire night (friendly of course) It's true what Gibbs said about Cowgirls fans, they really are the ugliest fans. Anyway, as the night wore on and the beer kept flowing, they became increasingly vocal. I just sat there hoping the skins would do something to shut them up, like the miracle win last year. Nothing! They started to buy me shots, I guess as a further insult, for each of the cowboys scores. Overall it was a miserable night and I left the bar pretty drunk and a little wounded. Man, I hope the Skins crush them when they play again. I know, no real point to the story, but it's a cold rainy Saturday and I thought I'd share.

HTTR

Archived