Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FootballOutsiders.com: Offenses shine in Washington

Gibbs-O-Mighty!

Sorry if this was already posted.

Of course we deserve some kudos, and there's plenty here, but I really like the way this writer writes. It's all to the point and flows well from one subject to the next.

It hurt to hear some negative stuff about our pass defense, but it's true...however, he also makes it clear that we're missing one very special player...just like when CP was missing.

Cheers!

:cheers:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6029880

Amazing. Read through an entire lengthy national piece about the Redskins, and ... with the small exception of overlooking the impact of Brunell's knee injury at the end of last year on his playoff performance, and intimating that getting Saunders was a Snyder move and not a Gibbs move ... didn't really come across anything that made the bile churn.

Noteworthy. :)

with the small exception of overlooking the impact of Brunell's knee injury at the end of last year on his playoff performance,

I think the loss of Randy Thomas was even more of a factor than Burnells knee, because we couldn't run the ball as well.

Amazing. Read through an entire lengthy national piece about the Redskins, and ... with the small exception of overlooking the impact of Brunell's knee injury at the end of last year on his playoff performance, and intimating that getting Saunders was a Snyder move and not a Gibbs move ... didn't really come across anything that made the bile churn.

Noteworthy. :)

They Snyder comment was the one that stuck out to me. You'd think by now that even the national media would know who's calling the shots. Otherwise a good read. Though I kind of like the media being against us.

Archived