Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sig Request..

Hey guys..I was wondering if anyone could make a sig out of an idea I thought off(I hope no one else thought of this lol)but could someone put together a sig with pictures of Portis, Moss and Taylor saying ''The U-nit,Air and ground attack''with the U being the university of Miami U,if somone could do this for me it would be greatly appreciated, I have neither the tools,experience nor the money to create this myself,thanx in advance..

Hey guys..I was wondering if anyone could make a sig out of an idea I thought off(I hope no one else thought of this lol)but could someone put together a sig with pictures of Portis, Moss and Taylor saying ''The U-nit,Air and ground attack''with the U being the university of Miami U,if somone could do this for me it would be greatly appreciated, I have neither the tools,experience nor the money to create this myself,thanx in advance..

How about something like this? bossmaynesig3tj8.jpg

If you decide to use it, just keep in mind that if you wish to add text, ES smilies, links or anything under your sig.. you would have to resize the sig or just get me to do it. :cheers:

All I ask in return is that you deposit a large sum of money next to the trash can on the corner of 8th and Market. :laugh:

My God!!! you are great man, I really appreciate that,it's exactly what I was thinking of,man I can't thank you more,I'm an artist,but I mostly draw comicbook characters if you need something drawn (that I can draw,lol)holla at me and i'll try and hook you up man..Again thanks for the sig...

Archived