Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best value seats?

idk2

What would you guys say are the seats that are the best value for the money? I've heard that the only "bad" seats are the upper-200's with a limited view, but how is the view from high up in sections like 415 or 441?

Hey the seats in the limited view arent as bad as people think!! Sure you cant see a punt in the air but they put a scoreboard on a tv screen for ya...you dont have to hike up to the 400's...you get to walk out in the lower bowl...you get a great noise making section and you arent a mile away from the action....ALL THAT FOR 29 bucks a seat....Come on now thats VALUE!!

Hey the seats in the limited view arent as bad as people think!! Sure you cant see a punt in the air but they put a scoreboard on a tv screen for ya...you dont have to hike up to the 400's...you get to walk out in the lower bowl...you get a great noise making section and you arent a mile away from the action....ALL THAT FOR 29 bucks a seat....Come on now thats VALUE!!

I second this opinion. I love my obstructed view seats and think they're worth well more than the $29 per that I pay. If you know about the view before you go, it's a great way to see a game without breaking the bank.

Well i sat in row 10 of 225, (not OV) and before the game i went up to near the top of the section, and i would say the seats are worth it if you have checked them out beforehand, but not if you are buying from ebay and arrive at the game to see that the 50 yard line is blocked by a concrete pole.

Would you guys say endzone seats or corner seats have a better view inthe 400's?

I sat in 413 yesterday and LOVED them.... For the money, you can see all the plays develop and see hole being opened and the crowd was great up there.... I sat in Club Level a couple times last year a practicly had to beg people to cheer... this was during the Dallass game!!!! I'd much rather save the $200+ a seat and sit in the 400's endzone again....

Archived