Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cudo's Al Saunders

skinnyles

Not alot of praise for the New Redskin, aka. Al Saunders. If the last two weeks are any indication of what whats in store for us then OH MY G*D.

It's been along time since I've been so excited by our offense. And, to think we have just scratched the surface. Can we possibly have the beginnings of the best offense in the league? We are starting to dominate and more importantly winning the "end" of the games!!

What is even scarier is that GW is close to having his "D" clicking.

As I said last week ..a very telling game. HTTR!!!!!!!!!

Not alot of praise for the New Redskin, aka. Al Saunders. If the last two weeks are any indication of what whats in store for us then OH MY G*D.

It's been along time since I've been so excited by our offense. And, to think we have just scratched the surface. Can we possibly have the beginnings of the best offense in the league? We are starting to dominate and more importantly winning the "end" of the games!!

What is even scarier is that GW is close to having his "D" clicking.

As I said last week ..a very telling game. HTTR!!!!!!!!!

Great win and i am so pumped that the ofeense is clicking but what makes u think our D is close to clicking. They gave up 30 pts to Jacksonville and they couldn't stop the pass.

Great win and i am so pumped that the ofeense is clicking but what makes u think our D is close to clicking. They gave up 30 pts to Jacksonville and they couldn't stop the pass.

Just as Portis is key to the O, Springs health is Key to the D, and he is close?!

Archived