Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Day Two

CrypticVillain

It is now day two since, you know, and I am cooling down on my Brunell bashing. I think I am one of the few people who is going to let up. Yes I do want Brunell to go, thats is why I am not going to change my sig, but who is going to replace him. Yes Campbell arm is better then Brunell, but I do not think that he is ready. Gibbs dosen't think he is ready either. Todd Collins is, well I guess I better stay away from that. So since Brunell at least has two game s in the system I guess we HAVE to stick with him. So I guess I better trust a super bowl winning coach. But I hope that we can get it toghter.

On a good note I realize that our D should be getting it toghter. I think Arch will stop leaving his zone open, and Springs should be back, and Sean Taylor is still Sean Taylor. Derrick Frost was punting awsome, John Hall made his kick, and Cartwright ran a kickoff back. So I feel good about the team after thinking about it for a day.

Plus everyone is ignoring the fact that with Brunell there is nothing to gain. This is almost certainly his last year starting. He may learn the offense by week 8 but what good does that do us?

You put Campbell in now and maybe it doesn't get better right away, but at least we are working towards something, building for the future.

Plus everyone is ignoring the fact that with Brunell there is nothing to gain. This is almost certainly his last year starting. He may learn the offense by week 8 but what good does that do us?

You put Campbell in now and maybe it doesn't get better right away, but at least we are working towards something, building for the future.

That is a good point, but it is only week 2. I just want us to win if it is with, Brunell that will be okay, I just want to win.

I certainly want to see Campbell as much as most of us. But, now that The Monday Hand Wringing is over and our hopes of a QB change went unfulfilled (as we expected them to be), it's just time to move on.

The Tuesday Reality is that Mark Brunell is our starting QB for the forseeable future. On Sunday, I will be rooting like hell that he and Skins win the game. Cheering for an injury or for our season to tank just so we see a QB change is not something I could ever do.

Time to lay off Brunell bashing no matter how justified it is. It is now a waste of energy. Time to turn our attention to Houston.

The true savior here is Portis and not Campbell. We want Campbell to replace Brunell but we NEED Portis back to have a chance, regardless of who the QB is.

The true savior here is Portis and not Campbell. We want Campbell to replace Brunell but we NEED Portis back to have a chance, regardless of who the QB is.

I hope this is ture.

It seems like it, becasue yesterday on Monday Night Live I heard Sam Huff talk about when Cooke called Gibbs in the office and asked him why he isn't running Riggins. And then Cooke demaned that he run Riggins, he did and he won a super bowl. So I hope that Gibbs gose back to what works and pound teams with the run.

The real bottom line is Gibbs has Brunells back.....he's the starting QB as long as he's healthy, am I personally pleased with that? it doesn't matter....have faith in Gibbs when times are tough like now and not just when we are winning. HTTR!

true

Gibbs is goin to sticl with brunell thick and thin,

he's a champion and he believes that Brunell is too...

let's hope he's right although the redskins faithful is doubting him right now...

HTTR!

true

Gibbs is goin to sticl with brunell thick and thin,

he's a champion and he believes that Brunell is too...

let's hope he's right although the redskins faithful is doubting him right now...

HTTR!

IT's not that I don't have faith in Gibbs, I don't have faith in Brunell's arm. Brunell is a class act, one of the nicest dudes you will probaly ever meet. But his arm is not right, and when Gibbs reconize that it is time to make the move he will make it. He did it once when he put in Ramsey, and if he thinks he have to he will do it again.

Archived