Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Red Zone Threats?

jnova

It was to my assumption that we signed Christian Fauria so that we would and can use him for the redzone. Im fairly certain in the game last night (9/11) I only seen him on the sideline. I remember one pass to the sideline in the direction of Cooley while in the redzone. It was intresting that Cooley had no catches at all last night, im not sure but I thought I saw a few times he had a nice chance to at least gain 2-3 yards on a drive better than nothing at all in my opinion.

O well bring on DALLASS :dallasuck

Cooley had 2 catches for -3 yards.

He did have 1 catch for 6 yds before he lost 9 yards on his next catch. But we def. need to utilize Cooley, Duckett, Fauria and Sellers in the redzone more. If we did that yesterday we would have been 4 for 4 in TD's the redzone, instead of 1 for 4 with 1 td and 3 fgs.

:dallasuck

It was to my assumption that we signed Christian Fauria so that we would and can use him for the redzone. Im fairly certain in the game last night (9/11) I only seen him on the sideline. I remember one pass to the sideline in the direction of Cooley while in the redzone. It was intresting that Cooley had no catches at all last night, im not sure but I thought I saw a few times he had a nice chance to at least gain 2-3 yards on a drive better than nothing at all in my opinion.

O well bring on DALLASS :dallasuck

I was dis-appointed by the "entire Al Saunders" offensive scheme. Stevie Wonder could have done a better job of play calling!! :mad:

We need Al to use his weapons, MB to recognize them and to stop relying on the O-line....our O-line stepped up. Now that we have time let's use it. Our defense was not that bad. We kept the Vikes under 21 points and gave alot of junk yards to them.

Now we need a QB who will look for more than one target at a time and knows how to look one way and throw another. Field Vision is important and MB doesnt have it anymore. He is doing the same thing he did last year and the year before...looking for the primary only and ignoring the open men.

I still think we win at least 11 and vie for the NFC East crown but not with MB.

Archived