Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I feel your pain!!

giants684

From a giants fan....lets see kicker lost the game bogus calls by refs...hmmm sounds familiar. That call on Taylor was horrible!! Late hit or if he led with the helmet bad call!

Take heart 'skins fans remember your team has heart no doubt..remember last year they will respond!! They have done it before.

Same as last year my pick 'skins and giants one gets the wc the other nfc east champs which one is which time will tell.

Beat the girls this weekend we will take care of the gulls. Girls on the bottom looking up just the way it should be and we will all be tied till we meet in a few weeks!

Good luck!

The only good I can say to you is that beating the Eagles this weekend should be a cake-walk for the Giants. Congrats on becoming 1-1 and taking first.

Redskins on the other hand... this is our first Super-Bowl game of the year where both the Cowboys and the Redskins play like it's the ONLY game of the year. LOL! The game is never easy unless one of the teams REALLY stinks. That's definitely not the case this year.

However, if the Skins win in Dallas, that'll put us in first, Giants in second followed by the Eagles and the Cowboys. Not that it matters... it's only week 2.

Archived