Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't Jump Ship!

Redskins75

I was encouraged by the post-game interviews. I especially like what Christian Fauria said about the Eagles playing them every year and laying a stinker. He said, "Man, they are the worst team ever. But then look at what they did in the regular season every year." That says a lot! The guys aren't throwing in the towel. They are trying to keep things in perspective. This hurts for ALL Redskin fans and players.

Let's suck it up, stay together, and get back on our feet. We know what kind of coaches we have. We know what kind of players we have. Let's trust that they will right the ship. I've got a feeling they will. :logo:

Not going anywhere. Been a fan for all of my nearly 37 years, and will be for the next 67 (or more). We have the best coaching staff in NFL history and they will do what is necessary to put us in positions to get the most out of our players. Now, lets just hope the guys that are here will start to show up, if not, they won't be here long.

Who here has jumped ship? Because someone feels like being a big negative in the aftermath of a 41-0 trouncing doesn't mean they think the team will stink during the regular season or that they will not follow the team.

Well, it looks like my thread which was entitled "Low Expectations" got merged with someones thread entitled "Don't Jump Ship!" because we posted around the same time. So my post doesn't fit the title that it got after the merger.

:cheers:

I say let 'em go.. all you whiners just go ahead and JUMP SHIP right now, so we all don't have to sift through all these threads about how bad the Skins are going to suck this year...

One condition though... don't come barging back here after we go 4-0 to start the season talking about how awesome everyone is.

I am a lifer, however, I think it's time we let the sissies who won't play with heart jump ship, in fact make them walk the plank, and give their pay to the groundcrew who worked for it. The players are the ones hwo come and go, and some of them need to go, I woul rather spend this year teaching the future dynasty guys than catering to old pathetic bs wiht no heart and lousy tude they will infect the next generation with. Get the "I am here for the paycheck and pr" guys out and rpelace them with men who just want to play ball with all their hearts. Even if they suck it will be a better influence on the next generation attitude wise. Get some below par guys with heart. Then focus on the young guys. Keep the Hawaiin dudes too, they got heart and tude we need.

Never even considered jumping ship. Hey we all suffered some long years after Coach Gibbs left. People seem to want things to come too fast nowdays. The Skins gave everyone hope last season by playing hard and gutting out some wins. No one likes getting their asses handed to them. The team has been tested and called out up to this point. Now it is time to be patient and see how they respond. I for one think it will be worth the wait. See you all Sept. 11th!!

:logo:

Archived