Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

rumph>>>>>>>>>> wright?

2Legit2Quit

I'm sure teams come to play the skins knowing they have CB issues. And they plan around that all week. We have no upfront pressure from the DL so, pick them CB's apart. I just wish we had A solid #3. The few we have are ok. But a team like the patriots will pick on that guy. Thier TE had a field day.

I honestly don't know how Wright has been in this league for 8 years, AND as a starter. He has gotten burned all pre-season and is prone to the fake....it worries me that we could possibly keep him, but, we don't have much else at back up CB. Rumph will be solid once he really gets this D down...

He played poorly the first game, and then very well in the second game. You want to cut him for one holding call? After all, it wasn't the corners that killed the team, the tight ends were tearing up the defense, in addition to no pass rush.

I continue to stand by Wright, even if he does get cut.

wright is terrible and should be cut...rumph has shown better play despite just recently becoming a redskin...

I guess this would mean Carlos Rogers should be cut since he had such a bad game.

He shouldn't be cut unless Gibbs says so.

I think Rumph has definitely earned a roster spot and based upon his level play. Wright is more experienced in the defense since he has had a full camp. Both should make the roster. However, I would hope that Rumph would earn more playing time as the season progresses and eventually surplant Wright.

I think Rumph has potential ... besides his name would fun to yell after a big play ... kinda like COOOOLLLEEY

Archived