Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Loyalties to players? Not me!

FunBunch7

I do have some Moss Jerseys... hope he sticks around, I didn't get a Lavar one cus I figured he wouldn't be around after that year, and was nervous about a Taylor Jersey.. always a safe pic with Classics... I have a Monk, and ordered a Jacoby....

I love everybody but in rooting for the team, you get to see the character of certain players. I will always support the team over any particular player but that doesn't mean I suddenly turn against a guy I like because he's got a new uniform.

For example, I still like Smoot but that doesn't mean I don't hope he gets burned by Moss on every play come September. Now when he isn't playing against the Skins, what's wrong with liking the guy?

I think it's okay to "like" the guy and "respect" him. The point I'm making in the original post is that I want the best 11 out there and the best 53 on the team. I really couldn't give a hoot about a players feelings if we bring a guy in via trade, or free agency or if we bench a guy because someone else is better.

Take Brad Johnson...he has the 2nd most passing yards in a season for the Redskins and was very productive while here. he also led us to our only playoff appearance from 93'-04...I "like" him...but come September 11th, he will be my worse enemy.

Archived